12-5pm Arrival and Welcome
5:00 Campus Tour - optional
Bob Thomas Student Union - St. Francis of Assisi Cafeteria
8:00pm Meet and Greet with Student Affairs
Private Dining Room
Saint Joseph Hall 3rd Floor Chapel
Henkels Academic Building - 3rd Floor East Lobby
“Solidarity, Learning, Leadership”
Demetree Lecture Hall
President Stephen Akers, Vice President Sarah Stark
9:45am Council Presentations - 10 minute presentation, 10 minute question
Events, Food, Athletics, Residence Life, School Spirit
12:45pm Publix Lunch
Bob Thomas Student Union - Outside Patio
1:30pm Keynote and Discussion
"Campus Culture, Events, and Spirituality"
Mrs. Kimberly King - Vice President for Student Affairs
- How can we, as student leaders, improve the culture of our schools?
- How can we promote fun events that involve all student sectors?
- How can we bridge campus culture, events, and spirituality so that we stay true to our Catholic identity?
"Campus Life and Culture"
Secretary Andrew Eads
Canizaro Library Classroom 155
- What is your campus culture like?
- How does your government help to foster community on campus?
- How does your athletics program enhance or affect campus culture?
3:45pm Presentation and Discussion
"Delegation, Communication, and Education"
- How can we delegate tasks to other members of our student governments?
- How can we better communicate our goals, visions, and ideas?
- How can we teach others the skills necessary to
"Student Government: Skills, Projects, and Project Execution"
Noah Blanchard, Advisor to the Council
- How do you interact with clubs and campus groups?
- What can we do to improve life on our campuses?
4:15pm Special Topics
"Champions of Charity" - Andrew Nussbaum '17
"Krakow" - Joe and Corinne MacDonald
"The Network Moving Forward"
Treasurer Stephen Akers
- How do you see The Network benefiting Catholic schools?
6:00pm Dinner with the Reps
Bob Thomas Student Union - Private Dining Room
8:00pm Social Event in Naples
University of Dallas
8:00am Mass in Latin (Missals will be available)
Ave Maria Oratory
9:00am Brunch and Final Remarks
Bob Thomas Student Union - Conference Room
10:00am Clam Pass Trip (optional)
All Day Departures